Academic Member Resources
We are safely open and offer our services and campus to learners, partners, and guests. RLA will continue to follow any mandates required by each of our academic members.
We offer effective hybrid class technology such as the Meeting Owl Pro to connect virtual students with live students. Please let Zach know if you would like any/all classes to be hybrid.
The RLA team is available for all assistance needed.
Here are some quick contacts:
Front Desk all hours: 724-741-1000
Zach: Zach@therRLA.org 724-741-1031 (for all scheduling of classes, class changes, display table requests)
Mark: Mark@theRLA.org 724-741-1006 (email for all technology requests if needed between 7am and 1pm M-F) - Event & Technology Services including Front Desk
Justin: Justin@theRLA.org 724-741-1005 (any Academic Member requests, questions, discussion, suggestions, etc.) - CEO/COO and main contact with Academic Members
Kristina: Kristina@theRLA.org 724-741-1025 (to schedule meeting rooms) - Director of Business Development (Sales & Marketing)
Vicki: Vicki@theRLA.org 724-741-1023 (for all billing questions) - Business Manager
Jeremy: Jeremy@theRLA.org 724-741-1095 - Facilities Director
Meetings between RLA and each academic member will be scheduled on an as-needed routine basis.
Please contact Justin at 724-741-1005 or Justin@theRLA.org to schedule.
Please keep The RLA stocked in your materials:
1) Two 3'x5' outdoor flags of your institution as we generally need 2-3 per year.
2) A 1-page (up to size) 8 1/2"x11" information sheet on all your programs held at the RLA. This can be front and back.
3) 98" digital display as a replacement for all former signage at the North entry. Please ensure we have your content in the form of a 20- 30 second video spot advertising your programs at the RLA (not your institution in general). Questions and/or to send you content: Kristina Smith, Director of Business Development - 724-741-1025 or Kristina@theRLA.org.
4) We can post for you on social media including paid ads. If you have a program starting, an open house/information session, or if you just want to highlight your program, send the information to Kristina@theRLA.org and she will be happy to get this advertising up for you. It won't cost you anything as the RLA covers all paid ads we post on social media.
5) We update the Education Program Information page and have it professionally printed each term. If there are changes/updates or additions, email them to Kristina@theRLA.org and Zach@theRLA.org. Changes will be made at the time of the next printing.
6) We will set up a display table of your information by request. Please email Zach@theRLA.org
April 1st is the deadline for Summer and Fall terms. November 1st is deadline for Winter/Spring terms.
We schedule in the order submitted. We do NOT guarantee your classes have the same classroom for each session. While we do our best to accommodate, if this is important to you please make this special request in the notes of each class submitted.
Our classrooms were built and created to be uniform so that students/faculty can be in virtually any classroom and have the same setup/technology.
Classes certainly may be submitted after the deadline and will be scheduled in any space we have available.
Holiday Closures for Students and Academic Members:
Yearly closures are always:
1. New Year's Day
2. Good Friday
3. Memorial Day (including the weekend before)
4. Monday, July 4th (including the weekend before)
5. Labor Day (including the weekend before)
6. Thanksgiving Day (including the Friday and weekend following)
7. Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
Interested in becoming an Academic Member? Please contact the RLA at 724-741-1005 or Justin@theRLA.org