The region’s premier learning and conference center.
Take an award-winning design, a one-of-a-kind national model of learning, and a highly-skilled professional team made of the region’s experts in learning and training environments, technology, event services, and adult education and you have the premier Regional Learning Alliance (RLA). The RLA is not only the region's most modern technology-based conference and training center but we are a national model of excellence in collaborative learning and conference center design. We are here to build a better workforce and stimulate the economy of Western Pennsylvania.
Forget what you know about conventional education, training, and meeting facilities and embrace our unique model of efficiency. Ours is a concept that gets results and surpasses expectations. At the Regional Learning Alliance, discover a new way to meet, learn and grow.
- 8 colleges and universities in ONE location offering a vast array of degree programs
- The region's most modern technology-based meeting, training, and conference venue
- As a nonprofit entity, we offer extremely affordable comprehensive (all-inclusive) package pricing
- 2 early/youth academic entities: HeartPrints Center for Early Education which includes pre-school & kindergarten with teachers specialized in many areas of importance for primary education preparation
- Keystone State Music Theater Academy lays the foundation for many years of educating and producing professional theater, dance, and vocal students
- Certified meeting professionals (CMP and CMM), technology experts, one of the world's leading learning experts, and executive food services with two of the areas best chefs working together to deliver all the important details needed to make your learning/workforce development event highly successful
- We are to the home to the Corporate MSA Training Center which has many certification programs at their state-of-the-art training center building at the RLA in 2016. Click here for more information
- We are home to many other certification progams including OSHA, PICPA, English as a Second Language, and many more. Call 724-741-1005 to find out more information